Cambium Networks Services (CNS) Server
The Cambium Networks Services (CNS) Server is our next generation Network Management Platform. It ensures easy and intuitive network management control and provides a comprehensive view of network topology and performance characteristics.
The CNS server is an evolving powerful platform that facilitates management and integration with Cambium Networks portfolios. This application captures the best design features available in the marketplace. Easy remote access via a standard web browser allows users to monitor the network virtually anywhere. Rich dashboard support for the system and devices as well as intuitive navigation provide detailed information about the network. The CNS server is very flexible yet rugged at the same time. Users appreciate the ability to quickly identify problems and repair them in order to restore critical connectivity.
The CNS Server currently supports the ePMP product line.
The CNS server is now available in 64-bit configuration to enable improved scalability and faster user experience.
Discover – allows users to instantly locate devices on the network and make them accessible to other services within the CNS Server. The following capabilities promote a global view of the network which is vitally important for complex systems:
- Configure IP Ranges to Scan
- Scan for Devices
- Check Discovery Results
- Review Inventory of Devices
Configure - Simplify network configuration and maintain consistency by centrally managing device settings via user-defined templates.
- Create configuration templates for AP and STA
- Create configuration templates for specific functional groups (i.e. RF, networking)
- Push configuration templates to individual or batches of radios
- Access daily archive of all device configurations
Monitor – enables users to periodically inspect devices on the network. Users can react immediately to network problems and repair them using the following features:
- Visual Map of Devices
- Status Review in Fault Dashboard
- Performance Review in the Performance Dashboard
- Comprehensive Set of Plots for Every Device
- Event Management
Upgrade – permits users to manage device software packages and rapidly deploy them on the network. Software upgrades allow users to execute multiple installation options: per unit, per sector or per user selected list. The following tasks are applicable to all options:
- Download device software package
- Import a Package onto the CNS Server
- Deploy the software package to devices
- Scan and Assess s/w Versions across the Network
Administer - manage CNS Server users and functions as well as configuration options. Controlled permissions and actions are supported by the following features:
- Manage Users
- Manage Access to Services
- Configure Service Parameters
- Review Logs